Churton House System
- Senior Leadership Roles.
- Interaction between Senior and Junior School.
- Positive reinforcement of appropriate behaviour and academic achievement.
- Four Houses: Kowhai, Miro, Rata and Tawa
- Family grouping to promote family loyalty.
- House meetings—Fridays 9.45 am.
- Merits awarded for school work, key competency awareness, weekly focus goal, good behaviour etc.
- Pupils work towards 1st, Bronze, Silver and Gold honours certificates.
- House points are given for sporting activities.